The Battle Lost: Ryder's Birth

Six years ago I started writing  a series of poems about a very difficult time in my life, I had found that Ryder was not my DNA when they did a blood test and ripped him away from me screaming. When I was done The Battle Lost: Ryders Birth was finished, Today I have nineteen books of poetry fans around the world and of course my son Ryder, I had no idea the impact or the implications it would create. What you see below was the result, it is still in the top ten for free epic poetry.

Get your Free copy today!

• Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,701 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
• #1 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Art
• #1 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Arts & Photography
• #1 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Epic
on Saturday September 27th(8:05am)

A Fathers love for his Son nothing can stand in his way.

A True Story told in Epic Poetry Adventure.
 
http://www.amazon.com/The-Battle-Lost-Ryders-Birth-ebook/dp/B00MSVVM0Q/

4.0 out of 5 stars
A Touching Read,
January 12, 2015
By Cynthia H. "Cindy" (Florida) - See all my reviews

This review is from: The Battle Lost: Ryder's Birth (Kindle Edition)

This is a very emotional read. The author has put his heart and soul into writing this poetry. Although it is dark and sad, his love for Ryder shines through in his words.

5.0 out of 5 stars Experience a journey of emotions that drip from a Daddy separated from one of his sons.

December 13, 2014
By Saharah Shae - See all my reviews

This review is from: The Battle Lost: Ryder's Birth (Kindle Edition)

Richard's emotions are expressed so perfectly through his poems. They paint a picture of addiction, pain, loss, grief, love, and hope. He tells of a journey that none of us want to be on, but all of us want to be there with and for him. Addiction knows no limits and he helps those that have never dealt with or known anyone else that has dealt with it, understand that.
Buddy, I pray for you each day that the battle has NOT been lost. I know the soldier will keep on keeping on, cause that's what we do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help

I love you more

When I close my eyes