Hey lady

Hey lady 

Hey lady I just wanted you to know that
you my dear are a very special 
kind of beautiful unlike this world
has ever known, they say that
true beauty comes from deep within 
which I for one believe that to 
be true in my life I have never
 known such a rare and treasured
 beauty in which I found in you, 
A heart that is unbroken that is
 full of trust and love will love you until 
the very end, her soul you can
 capture and hold so dear you 
wish that it never ends. Love 
is something hard to know but
 worth it you can, so try an find it
everywhere for when you hold it 
you will finally understand. 
Taking chances to find the 
one is worth the pain when wrong1
besides half the fun is getting 
there until she comes along, but
once you find her hold on tight 
so that love will not runaway, you
need to hold her, kiss her, and tell
her so each and every day!

Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
A Poet's Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

When I close my eyes