Rethuglicans and Demoncrats

Rethuglicans and Demoncrats

What happened to our once proud
eagle that used to fly so free and high?
Because everywhere that I have looked
across this great land we now have so
many Americans struggling so damn
hard just trying to make it by and I am
just trying to understand what the hell
is going on to justify it all inside of my
own mind. what is going on with our
government? What is really wrong? Are
they not the same ones who are all
supposed to be watching out over us?
not run us over with a bus? Then why
are they fighting with each other and
not trying to get along? last time I looked
we are all Americans red white and blue
it does not matter what color we are
we I am talking about you and me as
Americans born and raised deserve so
much better than what we get, all
because they are way to damn busy
trying to have their own president elect,
they are nothing Rethuglicans and
Demoncrats that is all that we get to
choose, I bet our forefathers are turning
in their graves, I know that I am disgusted
with politics in this country what about
you? How about we strike and nobody
votes in which nobody wins start at the
top throw their asses out wipe the slate
clean start all over again, lets put those
politicians all liars needing intervention
clean up you act bring democracy back
release uncle same let the eagle fly again
lets all stand up to this nonsense
we need to take back our country from
sea to shinning sea, let GOD BLESS
AMERICA like he did before in his
name .

AMEN!

Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
A Poet's Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

When I close my eyes

My music.. Wow