When she looked up into the night skies she saw a shooting star falling across the atmosphere then she closed her eyes but did not make a wish for her true love then grabbed her and kissed her firmly he then asked her sweetheart what did you wish for she smiled and said because of you all of my wishes have come true so I left that one for some one who needs it more than I.

When she looked up into the night skies she saw a shooting star falling across the atmosphere then she closed her eyes but did not make a wish for her true love then grabbed her and kissed her firmly he then asked her sweetheart what did you wish for she smiled and said because of you all of my wishes have come true so I left that one for some one who needs it more than I.

Richard M Knittle Jr.
A #Poets Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help

I love you more

When I close my eyes