New cover Preview coming soon "Love and Poetry: Lost through time"


This will be my seventeenth book that I have been so very blessed and grateful to have published and I hope that when you read all of my Poetry that I have written I truly do pray that it causes you to dream for at least just a little while and to come live with me for a few brief moments of time in between the lines of the pages in all of the books that I have or will write where I spill all of my ink that you can feel and or even see. Sometimes love knows no boundaries as we search our whole lives to hold it in our hands, and while some find love everywhere others have found it in their past and that is what this book is dedicated to lost loves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

When I close my eyes