Forever

Forever
Your smile ignites a thundering
spark down deep in the very
depths of my quick beating heart
that makes my soul shiver 
your touch on my skin so soft
and so warm causes my body to
quake, tremble and quiver
your beautiful eyes look into
mine and down deep in the
depths of my heart
as my soul which is screaming on
fire is willing and ready now to impart
I surrender my presences my heart and
my soul to the beauty that is your
body and your deep inner soul
as our lips come together so soft
and with dire we open the door to
our long hidden desire
now breathless we cross that line
that was drawn savages we are now
till our hunger is gone
the night turns to day and the day
turns to night we care nothing of
time as we know this is right now
 spent from the passion you look so 
unsure as I smile because I know
 that forever we will endure.

Richard M Knittle Jr. (c)
(c) A #Poets Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help

I love you more

When I close my eyes