As we dream

As we dream

When I hold you in my arms
at night while looking deeply
into your eyes, I can see what
 true beauty really is for at that
very moment it is when I realize
 that I am looking at your very
 soul while it dances around like
 tiny ballerina on beautifully
painted jewelry box to the rhythm
 and the rhyme of your beating heart.
 So please let me start by saying
 how much that I love you,
yes it is true, but I know by
the way your lips touch mine
 that you already knew, and by
the way I stare intensely at
your beautiful long hair as it
flows freely like the warm feeling
falls down with the raising of
the sun while your skin glistens
 like the stars in the heavens
above, so my love please take
completely and undeniably
in God's hands as we dance
to the songs of all his angels
 as they sing while they are
looking down upon us as they
bless the very essence of you
and I and our love as we now
 live forever as we dream.

Richard M Knittle Jr. ©
©A #Poets Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

When I close my eyes