Addicted to you

Addicted to you


I am an addict but I know that is not something
new but I am not addicted to any kind of drug no
baby, I am totally and completely addicted to only
you, and I need a fix one really bad because I
have the shakes baby I am going completely mad,
it has only been days but it feels like weeks or months
since I have had any part of you, so come on baby girl
what can you do for all of this pain that is pounding
down deep in the middle of my chest? You are in my
brain that I must confess, I see you here and I see you
there I am hallucinating as I see you everywhere I need
now I need you bad not just some and before I start
to crash baby no I can't take nothing less than what you
have underneath that tiny black dress, you are my drug
the one of choice the very best, you are my dealer so
break It all out I need a whole lot of you so you better
make it stout, oh baby let's push it in and feel the burn
slowly spinning out of control for only you it is I yearn
you are in my blood flowing throughout my veins, baby
baby can you feel it too I can feel your heat as you hit
my brain, So come on girl let’s take a ride we are on high
now of the wild kind so please do not stop because I am
almost there, besides you got yours so what is fair is fair,
I am an addict baby there is no denying that so just
beware while you are on your back It ain’t no drug on
that I swear it is all about you and what you do to me, I will
not stop I won't ever quit there are not enough meetings
of the anonymous steps, for I know I am an addict and I
will always be it is my vice it lives inside of me there is
no cure you are my crutch on you I lean I feed on what you
got because of what got right there on top that is where it starts
but then I start to roll grinding down from head to toe
and before I end through your stares I am going down to
your highest place beyond your bend and what I want down
there.


Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
A #Poets Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help

I love you more

When I close my eyes