Me and you

Me and you

Maybe, one day, on some
hot midsummer's night,
on a blanket under the stars
and a full moon, I will create
a new masterpiece a new
poem and I will write it on
you. I will start in the center
of your beautiful body, and I
will profess my love for you
with nothing more on, then
my poetic verse between
us I will be writing roses are
red and violets are blue,
between your beautiful bare
breast, watching them
closely as they rise and fall,
with your each and every
single breath. Next, I will
write how much that I love
you, as I slowly come up
from behind you, so that
with every stroke of my pen,
you will remember that day
and into the night from the
beginning until the very
end. I will then start with
a brand new verse and it
shall read, that you will
always and forever have my
pounding heart, on the back
of your beautiful neck. I will
move in a little closer so that
you will never forget those
words that I will have written
onto you. Then as I hear you
start to moan in a low poetic
adulation of orgasmic sighs,
I will feel as you start to
hesitate but by that time it
will be too late. Because
those words that I have
written will have found the
secret path down to the road
below, through the middle of
your naked back and I
continue just as my words
start to transform into a
a story of how our souls have
come together just you and
me so that you can see how
much that I am in love with
you. I will then write more
about your beauty and what
your love has done to me, a
beautiful piece of treasured
art that I will soon write, as
those words of my love for
you turn into a painting, just
as if I am Michelangelo
painting in the Sistine Chapel,
or even Vincent van Gogh
on our Starry Night. Yes,
when we are together on that
hot midsummer's night, on
that blanket under the stars
and a full moon, I will create
a new piece Poetry, and I will
call it the story of me and
you.

Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
A #Poets Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

When I close my eyes