The revelation of our anticipation

The revelation of our anticipation

Good night sweetheart I am looking
forward to waking up every morning
to the revelation of an anticipation
in the participation with the reciprocation
of making love to you because of
the never-ending expectation of our
dedication without any apprehension or
the preconception that our love will be
everlastingly and endlessly forever true,
but so I want you to know unequivocally
that I absolutely unquestionably
genuinely am totally and so completely
in love with you, for you are the one true
love whom I so adore and I could never
ask for more for you have made all of my
wishes and all my dreams come true.

Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
A #Poets Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

When I close my eyes