Even deeper

I guess your muse came to visit me since I had a dream last night and when I woke this was what came to mind..

Even deeper

I really never knew you were so
much more incredibly beautiful then
you already appeared to be, when I
cast my own eyes at thee, until you
and I came together while laying in
bed with one another letting go of
all our feelings as we held on tight
and cried after we made love for the
very first time last night, and that is
when unbeknownst to me that I
somehow in some way got lost
somewhere down deep within your
eyes and the unimaginable
magnificent beauty you have inside,
that almost felt just as if it knew
that I was in a place I should not
have ever been standing there
in awe amongst all of your hidden
secrets:and desires that are driven
by your passionate fires, yet so
afaid and unaware paralyzed in your
paradise wanting to show me more
while it was taking me even deeper
then anyone had ever been before
and for quite a long awhile it had
me by my heart, mind, and soul, with
a feeling like I was a prisoner and it
would never let me go so I could never tell another soul what I had
found, and then in a blink of an eye
I was back here in your arms once
again, and I knew right then I had to
go back to where I had just been for you are her the one that have always
searched for the one that forever
had talked of in my dreams, so now for an eternity I will be here next you
and shall always be.

Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
A #Poets Journey
Texas Poet Laureate Nominee 2016-2020 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help

I love you more

When I close my eyes