"The Battle Lost: Ryders Birth"

Six years ago my life was changed in ways I will never fully understand a serious of events triggered a chain of disaster that caused the deepest sadness I will ever know, causing me to give up for the first time in my life. But from that day forward I will always believe in God, his angels, and heaven and hell, up to then, I was not a believer, the sights the smells, the taste is something I can never forget, then I woke up and started writing and I have yet to stop, "The Battle Lost: Ryders Birth" was the first set of poetry I wrote, you see s Poet was born from the ashes of a wasted life. This book hit number one in several categories it stayed in the top for many years and now it is still in the top ten and still free for the kindle.

An Epic Poetry adventure that takes you on an emotional journey into one mans epic battle against the evil's of addiction and the search and fight for his son Ryder who is not of his blood.

As the battle starts with hope now gone
a child is born his fourth son
born from sins and lies of faith
the baby comes with much at stake
his birthing one was lost to war
a casualty of drugs and more
the man who laid his white flag
down was fighting hard to stand
his ground his losses struck deep
within his soul, the battles he
fought have taken their toll though
not of his blood and further still
the man and baby grow closer
until the bond they made shall
never break their souls combined
for mankind’s sake, the man gave
kindness from his heart and he
taught the child right from the
start with the evil now listening
and watching more a baby was
coming that would change the
war as darkness was gathering
its troops from the east they were
training with armies of the state’s
blue beast with his birthing one
ready he would soon appear yet
she kept getting higher and the
baby came early the little boy's
name was Ryder.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MSVVM0Q

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #34,132 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)

#620 in 90-Minute Literature & Fiction Short Reads
#4 in Epic Poetry (Kindle Store)
#4 in Poetry About Death

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

When I close my eyes