Me and You (Redux)

Me and you
(redux)

Maybe someday on a hot and steamy 
midsummers night on a blanket under 
the glow of a full moon, along with about 
a billion or so stars lighting our way around
while casting down upon our two nude bodies 
locked in a dance of life and love amongst
all of the beauty and the Poetry of God's 
creations, I will create a new type of art a brand
new classical piece of poetry that shall one 
day soon become a revered piece of art, yet 
it will not be on any type of blank canvas 
or piece of paper, nor even walls and ceilings 
like those of Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti 
Simoni better known as michelangelo in the Sistine 
Chapel, no, because it shall be written all over 
you, it shall start with a "Once upon a time" but 
baby all I know is this will not be any kind of child's 
nursery rhyme, for when we kissed that first it 
caused a chain reaction deep down inside of me 
starting my heart to pound and my blood to flow 
making me have a premature inkjacalation to occur 
spilling my ink everywhere splashing across your 
beautiful perfect breast writing words that I will 
never forget, so I looked down at you as you looked
up and I softly whispered in to your ear what I had 
just read "flowers are very pretty and so are all of
the stars up in the skies, your body is so sexy it 
makes men weep and cry,  forever I shall worship 
you as I will defend your honor until the ends of 
time, i will be your knight in shining armor or I will 
die until the sun no longer shines or makes love 
to the moon every morning like you and I", right 
then as you moaned oh baby yes your sexy breast
began to rise and fall with your every breath just 
as your nipples become so hard and erect like they 
were standing at attention or giving me a standing 
ovation for what I am writing on your skin, next I 
started a verse that read roses are red violets are 
blue you make me lose my breath when I am making 
love to you, right down the center of your belly that 
sinks down into a little valley collecting our sweat 
that is glistening in the pale moonlight moving up 
and down as your hips are grinding down where 
my ink starts to flow leading my head and body to 
follow down below to place your two sexy long legs 
come together where your homemade wine is made 
as I use my mouth and tongue to read back what I 
had just written and to partake in a drunken party 
thrown by yours truly as you danced across my face 
licking up your precious nectar hearing all the building 
pressure everytime you moaned or let out a sigh until 
like a cork on a hundred year old bottle of wine popped 
then a huge gusher erupted like the volcano mount 
vesuvius exploding while drowning me in your love as 
reached down then you grabbed on to my head shoving 
it in further in causing me the begin breathing out my
nose screaming oh my God and one oh Jesus then a
incoherent growl that sounded a lot like my name either
that or the neighbors to tell the truth I really could not 
tell, next I wrote about what your love has done to me 
and all of your incredible beauty that starts my blood 
to flowing causing so much friction making my temperature
rise along with what is currently between your thighs 
which is straddling me now like your a cowgirl delivering 
the mail riding faster and faster until my pen explodes 
filling you up with my love as I scream out your name 
causing me to go a little crazy as you keep on milking 
me even after I was out of ink then watching you 
collapse out of breath and spent with nothing on but 
a smile on my chest as you look at me and I cannot 
not believe how incredibly gorgeous you are here 
looking like an angel who came straight from heaven 
who has got me begging to God and Saint Peter then 
you look right into my eyes I can see the shadow of 
a demon deep down inside of you then I hear that growl 
again and you kiss then lick my neck and my pen starts 
filling up again making me think filthy thoughts I feel 
like this should be a sin as you get up on your hand 
knees look back with a smile i have never seen before
begging me please baby oh please so I continue to 
write all across your back as I spank your sexy ass 
making damn sure you will not collapse then when 
you have spent all of your wishes meaning God and 
Jesus was coming back again then you grab without 
mercy my poet's pen and guide it to a place it has 
never been holding me back with your hand making 
me stand still as you slowly get used to how big it is
then you let a sigh and breath out becoming 
relaxed so I take a huge breath then lock your legs 
against mine and I begin to drive you home as you 
scream out no but your body slams back into me 
which I take as meaning yes and we come together 
like two male stags locked in battle meeting right 
in middle then I feel my as the ink begins to spill pulling 
it out as we both shout out shooting it all across 
your back and ass where the final words are written 
as it was in the beginning as I dot my final I and cross 
my last T and this priceless piece of art is done lasting 
an eternity in our memories that started with our hearts
creating a work of art like Vincent Van Gogh on his 
starry night, oh yes one day on some hot steamy night 
I will create a masterpiece that will be called "Our life 
as we are the very reason that love still exists and 
forever we will come and go together in all of the ink 
that spells love. 

The end at least until the next sun rises.

Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
A Poet's Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

When I close my eyes