Good night sweetheart

Good night and sleep tight sweetheart 
as I now look forward to waking up 
every morning next to you with the brand
new revelation of our anticipation in the 
participation through
reciprocation of making 
love all night long to you because of my 
total expectation moving forward of our 
complete dedication without any type of
apprehension or the preconception that 
our love will be everlastingly endlessly 
and forever, so I just want you to know
unequivocally without a shadow of a 
doubt that I absolutely unquestionably 
and genuinely love you for you are my 
love that makes all my dreams come true. 

Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
A Poet's Journey
A Texas Poet Laureate Nominee 2016-2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

When I close my eyes