A minute

True love is one of the most wonderful feelings in the world whether it is for a minute, hour, day, week, year, or even longer, so hold on to it just as long as you can for love is as fickle as the wind.

A Minute

Do you think maybe that you could love
me for just a minute or maybe two so that
I could know what love feels like way deep
down in my lonely soul? You see I have
loved at least one million hearts maybe
even more yet I have never really known
what true love felt like in return, but that
does not ever stop me loving everyone
that I can and I will never give up my search
to find one day the love I have been looking
for. All of those other women who were
ever in my life the ones that I have always
said "yes" this is the one for I can feel it
deep in my heart which I feel must be
always broken as I always fall so fast and
deep in love from the very beginning for
there have been so many whom I thought
would be the one to last with me through
forever yet forever is a hard place to find
yet, I still and always will always love like
it was the first time or even maybe the last
love every single one as I will always believe
that maybe I might feel just a small glimpse
or even a little taste of love before God calls
me home back up to heaven above. So I ask
you once again could you love me for just a
minute maybe even ten and I promise that I
I will love you for eternity past forever or until
the sands of time have run dry or at the very
least for a minute times infinity.

Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
A Poet's Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

My music.. Wow