Timeless beauty

Timeless Beauty

Your beauty is timeless
a classic just like Marilyn Monroe,
her essences must of somehow
found you, so I just wanted you to know.
You sparked a heat of passion in me that
will continue to always burn, as your body
is so incredibly gorgeous its every curve
I now want to learn.
I write down my feelings just so you can
read how I feel, and while my words now
leave your lips I want to feel your lips on mine
so a kiss we will soon seal.
Your skin is so soft and as pure white as the
falling snow, you are nothing less than
a beautiful princess in waiting whom
I really want to know.
Yes, my dear, I am a romantic who loves
burning candles everywhere watching you
in the light of the glow as I would treat you \
as if you were a queen, on my knees I would
bow, your radiance that shines now
surrounds me, and for you, I would do anything.
buy the most gorgeous of flowers or
the best chocolates that I could find
maybe even a diamond ring, as you have captured
my heart, my mind, and my soul, without
even doing a thing.

Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
A #Poets Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

When I close my eyes