Hey lady

I want to wish you all a very Happy Valentines Day.
Never take love for granted or tomorrow it will be gone.

Remember all of my books on Kindle are *FREE* for download, *TODAY* my way of saying how much I LOVE YOU.

Hey Lady

Hey lady, I just wanted you
to know that you are a special kind
of beautiful unlike this world has
ever known.
They say that beauty comes from
within and I believe that to be true,
for never in my life have I known
such a rare beauty who is you.
A heart unbroken that is full of love
will love you until the end, her soul
you can capture and hold so dear
that you wish it never ends.
Love is something hard to find
but worth it if can, so try and find it
everywhere, for when you hold it
you will finally understand.
Taking chances to find the one
is worth the pain when wrong, after
all half the fun is getting there until
she comes along.
Once you find her hold on tight so
that love will not run away, you need
to hold her, kiss her and tell her
\that you love her each and every day!

Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
A #Poets Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help

I love you more

Old songs