I wonder

I Wonder

With all the anger, violence, and hate that 
is every where we look in the world, I need
to wonder where God could be. With 
children getting hurt and babies 
being killed, we need to worry if God can 
even see, now we have  homeless 
families living on the streets no food to
eat and nothing to drink it makes me 
sit back and think if God still 
cares about 
you and me with wars starting 
and world wide famine around 
the world now the norm, we all should 
wonder if God is even home, 
and there lies 
the problem as far as I can see, I have 
always heard that God helps those
that help themselves at least from 
everything I have ever read so why
do we always look up to God to clean up 
everything we all have created 
ourselves? It certainly was
not He.
I mean we made the mess, so then that 
means we should clean it up, not God. 

Would you not all agree?

You see I truly do believe that we can feed
the famines, and home the homeless, 
even save our children along with so 
much more. By Just bringing
all of our 
troops home then walk away from all of
the made up wars. We lose so many heroes 
and hopeful young souls all because
the grownups never grew up, and cannot 
shake hands anymore, all for a barrel 
of oil, or a gallon of gas, that I just paid 
two dollars and fifty-four cents on. 
See that is what is left of the previous rulers 
of this world from our past I mean oil, 
because as it stands now in about fifty 
million years, they will be
pumping us 
out the ground just as fast. I
wonder if 
maybe democracy is why we fight? 
So let us bring them all back home, 
because that is where we here 
ourselves in America are now losing sight.
We can use our troops to do so much 
more good, just by cleaning up suburbia 
and even the hoods. I mean really black, 
white, yellow, or brown, there is no color 
when it comes to addiction in any town.
If we really want to fight all the
corruption, addiction, and drugs, 
then we all need to stand together
and stop the government,
besides , 
they are the ones making all 
the money, 
and the feds well they are all real thugs.
You see by arresting all of us and then
throwing us all in jail, or modern 
day slavery they are making billions 
because they set us all up 
to fail on
the drugs they have created I mean look 
at all that money they make, on your 
damn bail.
Believe me when I say that God is still
around for He is way up there and he is 
looking down, but I am quite sure not 
with a smile, but more a big frown.
But I think when we start to help ourselves 
and clean up all our own messes, he 
will start helping us out again 
just so you 
are not all so stressed. For
you see
God is talking to us each and every single 
day, just open up your heart 
and listen for 
him I guarantee you will hear 
what he has to say.

Amen

Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
A Poet's Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

When I close my eyes