The revelation of our anticipation.

The revelation of our anticipation

Good night sweetheart I just wanted 
you to know how much I love you
and that I am looking forward to waking 
up every single morning to the revelation 
of an anticipation in the participation with 
the reciprocation of making love to you 
because of the never-ending expectation 
of our complete and total dedication 
without any apprehension or even
the preconception that our love will be
everlastingly and endlessly forever true, 
so I wanted you to know unequivocally
that I absolutely unquestionably 
genuinely am totally and so completely
in love with you, for you are the one true 
love whom I so adore and I could never 
ask for more for you have made all of my 
wishes and all my dreams come true.

Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
A Poet's Journey
Texas Poet Laureate Nominee 2016-2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

Old songs