A Christmas tale of an idiot

A Christmas tale of one idiot. 

Whenever I hear someone say to me
"have a Merry Christmas" it really makes 
me want to wrap up a big rock in the 
Christmas cheer place a pretty bow
on it then smile as I throw it
through their 
God damn window while I am screaming
"here bitch is your fucking HoHoHo," 
Then all of the Christmas lights hanging 
everywhere I Iook on everything they 
can find looking like a stupid
Disney movie 
causing the cost of electricity to go up
giving the crooks, the ones in suites the 
greedy bastards who care about nothing 
but themselves besides that
it hurts my 
eyes so bad that I want to break every single
bulb like it is bubble wrapper or shoot every 
mother fucking one of them then take the 
wire and wrapped it around their necks 
and hang them up by the chimney with 
care as I fill the house with gas and a 
yuletide log then light it on 
fire so Santa 
Clause would not miss it so he can kiss me 
ass from the air and then when the carolers come 
howling 
those stupid songs that hurt my ears 
wearing ridiculous clothes that a clown 
would not even wear as I want to take 
my hose to turn it on full blast and spray 
them down like two dogs humping, then 
close the 
shades to my room and turn the lock then 
place a note on my door that says I killed 
Santa Clause so Christmas is canceled due 
to the fact that he is an   asshole so 
take your damn cheer and Happy New 
Year and shove them up your ass. I mean 
everywhere you go you will see the best 
of all humanity putting up Christmas
trees with all that shiny tinsel of Red and 
green buying over priced gifts standing in 
line for hours to by with money they 
do not have to spend in the first place 
using all their rent and bill cash on 
people they do not even like or who do 
not care about them, I mean really who 
in the hell needs ten stuffed animals in all 
shapes and sizes stupid Christmas 
bears or ugly sweaters
or crappy 
tasting fruitcakes while they are killing 
trees and filling up the dumps 
with billions 
of tons of trash and litter all for
what a hallmark channel made up 
holidays that are supposed to be celebrating 
the day our Lord and King Jesus Christ 
was born you know what I bet he was pissed 
off only getting one gift with a card that 
said Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas 
if that was me I would be like like "yo hey 
bitch one gift you cheap mother 
beeeeeeep" I will smite your ass and flood 
your crops, hey dad will you send a 
plague of wasp, I mean what is the deal 
with holiday spirit because there is nothing 
at all to cheer about, I mean the poor 
keep getting poorer living on the streets 
they got no money for presents, hell 
that can't even eat, you have the television 
showing all the specials where everyone 
gets a presents making those unfortunate 
children feel like shit, because of 
who they were born into I
mean I guess 
they get the gift of their father locked 
away in jail who spent the Christmas 
money on cocaine and bail for beating 
his mother half to death who 
nothing but 
a whore drug addict passed out on the floor
hey kid have yourself a Merry Christmas 
I hope you get presents but he won't 
instead he will be a foster kid living from 
home to home and Happy Holidays 
even though your parents died a day 
ago hit and killed by a fucking drunk driver 
coming home from a Christmas party 
full of holiday spirit then walked away 
without a scratch saying I did not do it 
there you go kid your parents were in the 
car sorry but Happy Holidaye
Then you 
the ones at home to face the dark alone 
they want to laugh and smile 
but can't 
because of mental health they have 
depression or anxiety or some other 
form of a mental kind no one to help them 
they never believe them only
saying things like
take a pill or twenty just fake a smile until 
they find them hanging by a rope by the 
chimney with care, dead who knows how 
long they been hanging there or holding a 
gun still, been dead two weeks 
all red and green and it ain't no Christmas 
spirit that blood splatter
or sitting in 
a car that is full of presents and cookies 
and candy smothered and covered by 
carbon monoxide and oh hear that Christmas 
music blaring full of the Happy New 
Year where you find the addicts on 
the streets trying to snort up all of the white
powder or the ice that has fallen or those 
in places where unknown fighting and 
dying for what jingle bells and IEDs singing 
all they want for Christmas is their arms or 
legs they were blown away 
when they 
stopped and search foreign Santas and his
elves carrying a hundred pounds of 
explosive and radioactive Christmas toys 
so I say screw the holidays take your 
cheers I do not want to hear about 
Rudolph or snowman or how 
they git 
fifty thousand dollars worth of toys 
but threw them all away and killed their
parents because they did not get what 
they asked for so take your jingle or 
I will kick your balls and tell Santa that
 if he comes here he will see naughty
when I Claus his eyes out then shot 
his reindeer put their heads on my wall 
so all of you greedy suit wearing 
bottom dollar soul-sucking corporations 
stop shoving your Christmas bullshit 
downp the throats of those who have 
nothing at all to give stop harassing 
our kids and charging forty dollars at 
the overcrowded malls to see your crappy 
looking smells like he has been drinking 
child molesting fake Kris Kringle 
figuring the kids will throw a fit so
the parents will have to spend all 
that money. so take your HoHoHo 
and shove up your holiday spirit and 
go back to hell with the other demons.. 
and Merry Christmas to all and to all 
a good night,

Born in the backseat of a station wagon.

Aka Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

When I close my eyes