Love has died I am afraid to say that love has died and cannot find it anywhere, I do not know how or when or even why and I really just do not care, I looked high and low and in between, and I have looked for it all around I finally found it yesterday it was buried six feet underground oh, love has found me more than once I have even danced with her in the dark at midnight out in the pouring rain but it sure ain't worth the trouble it will get you in or the heartbreaks and all the pain. That pain you feel when love is gone and leaves you all alone is way more then I bargained for so I will just leave love alone.

Happy Valentines Day... Bleh!

Love has died

I am afraid to say that love has died
and cannot find it anywhere, I
do not know how or when or even
why and I really just do not care,
I looked high and low and in between,
and I have looked for it all around
I finally found it yesterday it was
buried six feet underground
oh, love has found me more than
once I have even danced with her in
the dark at midnight out in the pouring
rain but it sure ain't worth the trouble it
will get you in or the heartbreaks and
all the pain. That pain you feel when
love is gone and leaves you all alone
is way more then I bargained for so
I will just leave love alone.

Richard M Knittle Jr.
A #Poets Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help

I love you more

Old songs