Hey Lady

Happy Valentines Day I hope if you have someone special that love finds its way on its own because cupid tried again to shoot me with his arrow so I killed the sonofabitch.... Hey Lady Hey lady, I just wanted you to know that you are a very special kind of beautiful unlike the world has ever known. They say that beauty comes from deep down within and I believe that to be true, for I never in my life have known such a rare beauty that is you. A heart unbroken that is full of love will love you until the very end, her soul you can capture and hold so dear you will wish it would never end. Love is something hard to find but worth it if can, so try to find it everywhere, for when you hold it you will finally understand. Taking chances to find the one is worth the pain when wrong, besides half the fun is getting there until she comes along. Once you find her you need to hold on tight so that love will not run away, so remember you need to hold her, kiss her and tell her that you love her each and every single day. Poet Richard M Knittle Jr. A #Poets Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help

I love you more

When I close my eyes