A deeply emotional, honest, heart pounding piece +Richard M Knittle Jr.. So beautifully penned as tho' with the ink of tears that are filled with true peace and love your quill is dipped in. I felt every word and I will remember always I could only wish to have anyone at all in my life, look into my eyes as you do, You absolute love is beyond words yet I feel so very sad as for anyone to give that kind of love must also feel the deep unrelenting pain that goes when it is not returned. You are truly an inspiration to all, please always walk in God's light as you do now, for you are already in training as the angels follow you on your journey back home. Fly and be free from all this pain and misery, you have proven that you truly are an angel in disguise as one of us..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

When I close my eyes