And the moon is full again.

 And the moon is full again.

If I ever had the chance to finally be

alone with you anywhere in the world 

No matter when it was somewhere, 

that I could read and write about how 

I feel about you and all the things I 

would do to you. uh um I seem to 

have well to tell you the truth. I am 

not sure what I would do, for your

absolute sheer beauty has me

frozen right here where I stand, as 

you paralyze me with your sexy eyes 

that almost feels as if you can look 

right through me to see who it is 

that I really am while I am feeling 

so completely terrified deep down 

inside to my very embarrassed soul 

so bad it does not know what to 

do, so it hides its head in shame 

and my poor heart now wants to 

only skip a beat then act real cool

for just a few minutes, then it

pounds so hard through my chest 

it feels as if it will bust right out, 

then it stops for a second, and it 

starts all over again. Oh, and I can 

usually, talk the talk just as smooth 

as ice in a hockey rink with my lips

softly whispering those words,

that makes any woman second

guess anyone that they maybe

with, causing a chain reaction

from the top of their head to

their bottom of their woman's

curves while they are in a heat

of passions that run real deep

then we are off to bed for at

least weekend or more, but you

have me so damn confused and

left with no words that I can use, 

causing me to stand here and 

stare and then stutter, like a 

twelve-year-old boy finding his 

dad's stash of old playboys and 

seeing boobs for the very first 

time as soon as you walk into 

the room, my body shivers in fear, 

causing me to want to turn away 

and run just as fast as I can to 

find my momma so I can try to

understand why I am now sucking 

my thumb and she can tell me it 

will be okay. Just stay away from 

women like you. I swear you are 

an angel who has lost her way 

as I have never in my life seen 

such beauty ever comes my way 

so If I ever had the chance to be 

alone with you, like right now at 

this very moment, I would hope 

and pray that you felt the same 

and we could save our breaths 

by not saying those words, you 

and I have already heard a million

times before giving us more time 

and energy for the night in which

will just be you and me making

love until we count three suns

down and the moon is full again.


Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
A Poet's Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

When I close my eyes