Kindle Free Days All My Books

Kindle Free Days All My Books FREE.

Love and Poetry: Lost through time: A Poets Journey
Over one year in the making taking over 600 pages with 68,339 words created by the spilled ink of Texas Poet Laureate Nominee 2016-2020 Richard M Knittle Jr. while he has been on A Poets Journey.
Love and Poetry: Lost through time: A Poets Journey also comes in two different covers created by Richard M Knittle Jr. with his breathtaking photography with cover one only available for a very short time, with no more than 200 to be sold.

This collection of pieces that I have written is, in my opinion, some of my best writing thus far in my short endeavor into being an author, they are poems and quotes about relationships that I have had over my lifetime and though most I will never see or hear from again they are still and will always be very much alive in my ink.

Remember you do not need a Kindle to download, here is a link to all the Kindle apps for the PC, Mac, Android, IOS

I hope you all have a safe and wonderful holiday season and remember to treat everyone with love and respect and smile.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help

I love you more

When I close my eyes