The Battle Lost: Ryder's Birth five years old.

I woke up early this morning because of Ryder, crawling into my bed curling up beside me and falling asleep as he has every night except the year he was taken when I wrote my first book "The Battle Lost: Ryder's Birth" I had no idea it would be the catalyst to seventeen books, nine published songs, two nominations for Texas Poet Laureate, countless number poems, and quotes fans around the world, hundreds of messages about how I have inspired, helped, and even healed by just spilling ink down on paper a gift from God and those angels high above and just five years later it is still in the top ten in one of many kindle categories with many number ones to show for this one little fifty two page piece of epic poetry based in truth I wrote to heal for one and two for Ryder to know who I was in his life in case I never saw him again just so he would know who and what I did for him out of love. 

It was Free then still Free today and Free tomorrow, in fact, it will be Free forever to download as a gift to anyone fighting for anyone or anything they love or believe in so that they would never give that up, always believe in yourself your dreams and those you love. always remember DNA means nothing when you love your child because blood may indeed be thicker than water but it does not always mean family.

The Battle Lost: Ryder's Birth (Kindle Edition)

An Epic Poetry that takes you on an emotional journey into one mans epic battle against the evil's of addiction and the search and fight for his son Ryder who is not of his blood.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MSVVM0Q

03/15/2019 on Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #41,039 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)

#9 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Subjects & Themes > Death

#10 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Epic

#868 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Literature & Fiction

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

When I close my eyes