Will it ever find me?

Will it ever find me?


How are we to ever tell if your heart is
actually lying to you? Asking questions,
just wanting so to know if love is real,
while we are only waiting to see or feel
the truth ignoring everything your mind
has to say, even when It knows that you
are being used and played, and even
has pictures and letters just as proof.
All because your body is so lonely and it
wants so bad just to be held, I mean does
anybody know nowadays how love is
actually supposed to really feel? Can
we not receive the same feeling from just
taking a little pill? Has love died or gone
away? Should we all give up? Or wait for
it forever until, love finally does show its
beautiful face, maybe it will be dressed in
leather or even white lace, I mean It could
be even dressed like it is going to a great
ball or maybe cold and lonely wearing
nothing at all is it skinny, short, fat, or tall?
Will it have long hair, short hair, or bald
in all? How are we to even know if love will
come or even show? Will it be early
or late or not come at all? I guess all we can
do for now is to just wait and see if love is a
lie or if it will ever find me.

Richard M Knittle Jr. ©
© A #Poets Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

When I close my eyes