Live Poetry By Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.

 I hope you all enjoy this short video, please do not be afraid of the clown for it is just as I always say "It is only a costume like the color of our skins I mean it does not matter what you look like on the outside it is what we have inside that really matters and that my friends is exactly what I mean because we as in you and me are all the same on the inside, we all have a heart that feels and pumps that blood through our veins, we have the same emotions hate and anger love and laughter we all feel sad and even joy and happiness which by the way is all of the ingredients that create those wells where the ink that we spill on to paper that creates all of those letters that form words that combine into sentences and paragraphs or sonnets and rhymes that ultimately become the magical healing properties of our Poetry...


and that is where peace begins because we will never find peace for the world if we don't first find peace from inside of us.

Sleep Dream Live Breath Think Feel Poetry.

Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

Old songs