I prefer the beauty

 My life used to mean something I was tan, skinny had tattoos and piercings a friend you could count on and

for some reason always getting hit on by younger
women no dumbasses not children but right now as it
stands today. My life kinda sucks right to its core, as
there are haters out there who are just jealous and talk
out their ignorant thrown-off asses and say that I have
Become a sick, twisted, perverted old man. What the
hell have I done? It is not like I ask for anything or stare
it is quite the opposite I swear it is because I am a good
person who treats women with lots of respect and compassion
most of the women that are my age are a little boring,
not all of them, wrinkled, and wear moo moos way too
small, not all, but some. Is it my fault? That I prefer the.
beauty of a woman who is half my age they have soft
skin, perky breasts, and are not afraid to f#$& Oh
excuse me, I meant to say making love without bitching
about everything under the sun first. The shy, innocent
smile and not too many broken hearts. They are wild,
funny and not afraid to take chances, most of the
women my age have become nothing but pissed off
old used up bitter women because of their past as
they carry more baggage around with them than LAX
during Christmas. So why does that make me a pervert?
Because those fat bitches are all jealous. I think hell,
all those cougars do it all the time and people think it's
cute and flirtatious. I just laugh and shake my head
and say go ahead ladies, take all the boys you want
that just leaves all the young, beautiful women
for me I too can't get enough, I mean let me put it
this way LMFAO all those old heifers they are just
ready to go graze in the pasture, baby let me tell you
what I am an ex-pro bull rider I need a woman who
is ready to buck me off all night and day and it will be
guaranteed to be a hell of a lot longer then just an
eight second ride, I mean come on, wouldn't you much
rather have a twenty twenty-one Ford Mustang than an
nineteen sixty-six Volkswagen. Yes, it is true that
I will turn the age of fifty-five this weekend. Hell, I
was married for forty years, yeah to four different
women. I guess I was on the ten-year plan with
another one coming in the next few months. She
will turn twenty-seven when she gets out on parole
out of prison, doing
two to four on a felony conviction.

Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
A Poet's Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

When I close my eyes