You asked me once

You had asked me once to try and explain just how much that I love you in just a single word so I thought about it for several days and many nights then I came up with "Time" as in from the beginning of until the very end and everywhere in between as there is never enough in a day or not enough at night when we make love and when I am away from you time moves so slow yet when you and I are together it seems to fly by, and with every grain of sand I fall even deeper in love with you then I was the day before for you see when our "time" is over when the hands upon the clock no longer turn I will no longer need to wonder if my love for you was the greatest this world has ever known because all I will do is ask and "time" will tell.

Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
A #Poets Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help

I love you more

When I close my eyes