Live Poetry

My dear Richard, I am so blessed to have such a kind and big hearted Poet friend such as yourself. I can feel your heartbeat and it's coming from the depths of Heaven's gates.. spilling out over the land, and all over me.. it's pure love.. and I accept it as a Gift from our God I only hope that one day I will myself own such a beautiful 💓 as yours.. Thank you!

Hi Richard. I just wanted to let you know that I could really relate to your poem about Love tonight. I too often wonder Where did Love go? But like you said we stop and think of our children and grandchildren.. then we remember that love will always be alive. Your gifted words really touched my heart tonight and for that reassurance, I thank you!


Live Poetry tonight soon by Poet Richard M Knittle Jr. A Texas Poet Laureate in sunny Southern California.

https://www.facebook.com/rknittle/videos/10205051332960372/UzpfSTE3NTQzNzAyMzk6MTAyMDUwNTE1MTAzMjQ4MDY/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help

I love you more

When I close my eyes