It is OFFICIAL I have indeed been nominated for Texas Poet Laureate.

It is OFFICIAL I have indeed been nominated for Texas Poet Laureate...Huge Honor for me ...

Dear Richard M Knittle Jr.,


Congratulations, you have been nominated as a potential candidate for Texas State Artist –Poet Laureate. This designation is the highest designation that the Texas State Legislature gives in the arts. Texas State Artists serve one-year terms and represent the state’s artistic legacy. State Artists receive statewide recognition, and the designation provides a unique marketing opportunity.

The following link provides further information about the Texas State Artist program, including an FAQ:

http://www.arts.texas.gov/initiatives/texas-state-artist/.

I wish you all the best in the selection process. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you do not wish to be considered for this honor, please reply to this email to let me know.

Sincerely,

Anina

Anina Moore
Director of Communications
Texas Commission on the Arts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

Old songs