I am in love with a fallen angel

I am in love with a fallen angel

One of the saddest days that I have ever
had in my whole entire life thus far, was the
day that I held the most beautiful woman I
have ever known tightly in my arms as
she trembled against my body that was filled
with more love for her then she could ever even
Imagine and it was raging inside of me with
flames smoldering like a fire burning out of
control with so much passion that she herself
or even anyone else for that matter would ever
know, meanwhile a flood of tears were falling
down like a bad winters storm somewhere
out in the middle of the ocean from the deep
dark sadness of her big brown sexy eyes that
were reflecting all the signs of a hidden sorrow
and the shadows that were left over of her long
much regretful past that seems to follow her
everywhere she goes, as she sobbed and cried
uncontrollably which was coming from her heart
that had been badly broken so many times into
a million pieces that it just may never heal
again along with a wounded completely lost,
lonely shattered soul who is still trembling in the
fear of another painful rejection so much so that
it can no longer whisper all of her deep dark
secrets or dance by itself outside at midnight in
the rain and here all I could do was stand there
as a friend sometimes fool and hold her just
like I have so many times before and lie when
I told her that it would all be okay even though I knew deep down inside that it was going to be
somehow different this time around and I had
not a clue at all what will happen, as the once
strong independent woman looked up at me I
could see she was looking so fragile as the
teardrops begin to fill my eyes and then begin
to realize that I could feel her pain, but I
truly do believe though that she is a real fallen
angel who fell from God's grace and the
heavens above with a wild streak that is more
then any woman and to much for any man to
handle that you need to see to believe who
has lost her way back home and her wings to
fly here there, I mean how else can you explain
her incredibly, intoxicating, mesmerizing beauty
that is oozing from inside of her to the outside
which looks like a beauty queen that there is no
disputing and the tiny broken halo that lays upon
her head, she is only wanting to be loved like no
other has before, giving them her everything, but
has only been used lied to and abused for her
incredible body, that has beaten, bruised, and
even bloodied, as every man she ever touches
falls in love with her forevermore driving them
insane with jealousy if they cannot have her all
to themselves. What was that? yes I do hear all
of your whispering you want to know everything
like how I know her so well, you see she and I
have been friends for as long as I can remember
finding the truth through many lies in each other
finding ourselves left alone together when there
was no one left but us who out of loneliness
at one time or another have also been lovers in
the past as I too have been touched by her as
we came together as a friend would do while
never judging the things we do come to a
conclusion with the revelation and forever have
fallen in love but never went insane, maybe I am
much stronger than I ever knew or I truly do love
her for more than her body we may never know,
but out of all the others, I am the one who is still
here beside her in whatever she may decide I
am to her and here I will always be just waiting
patiently for her to finally see that I can treat her
the way she needs to be, then we can walk hand
and hand on a deserted beach in the white sand
and maybe I could help this beautiful fallen angel
who fell down from heaven straighten out her little
halo and help her find her wings so she could fly
back to heaven from where she came from in the
first place.

Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
A #Poets Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

When I close my eyes