Regrets

I have said most of my life is the only regrets I have was for all the decisions I never mad but I was wrong I ain't gonna lie I have many regrets in my life made my share of mistakes I should have said no more often and yes in more situations should have looked right instead of left should of went to bed instead of staying up had a few less whiskeys and few more wines should have walked away more times then stood my ground I should have said I love you more to the ones I loved should of lusted less when I had to much fun should have listened more to my heart and soul instead of listening to my second head who always played the fool, I should have listened to my parents growing up spent more time with them before their time runs out should have gotten closer with all my kids instead sitting here wishing I did I can say I would do things different if I had the chance sorry that's another lie in this short life we dance.


Poet Richard M Knittle Jr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

When I close my eyes