Maybe someday

 
Maybe Someday

Maybe someday on a hot and steamy
midsummer night on a blanket under
the full moon's glow, along with about
a billion stars lighting our way around
while casting it down upon our two very
naked bodies amongst all the Poetry
in God's creations, I will create a new
type of classic poem that shall one day
become a treasured piece of art, yet it
will not be on any type of blank canvas
with paint like Michael Angelo in the
Sistine Chapel, no, I will write it all over
you, it shall start with a "Once upon a
time but we all know this is not to be
any child's nursery rhyme, for when we
kiss it caused a chain reaction deep
down inside of me, starting my heart
to pound and my blood to flow freely
making me have a premature ink
ejaculation to occur, spilling my ink
everywhere splashing across your
beautiful, perfect breast writing words
I will never forget, so I looked down
at you and softly whispered in your ear
what I had just read "flowers are pretty
and so are the stars up in the sky. Your
body is so sexy it makes men cry, and
forever I shall worship you for I will defend
your honor, until the sun no longer makes
love to the moon every morning like
us and at night, ", then as you moan, oh
baby yes and your tits rise and fell with
your every breath just as your nipples
become so hard and erect, like they were
at attention or giving me a standing ovation
for what I am writing on your skin. Next
I will start with a verse that reads roses
are red violets are blue, you make me
lose my breath when I am making love
to you, down the center of your belly, with
our sweat glistening in the pale moonlight,
moving up and down as your hips are
grind down where my ink starts to flow,
leading my head and body to follow
down below where your two sexy long legs
come together where you're homemade
wine is made as I use my tongue to read
back what I had written and to partake in
a drunken party thrown by yours truly as
you danced across my face licking up
your precious nectar hearing all the building,
pressure every time you moan or let out
a sigh until like a cork on a hundred-year-old
wine popped, and a gusher erupted like
mount Vesuvius volcano drowning me in
your love as you grabbed onto my head,
shoving it in your hole, breathing out my
nose screaming oh my God, one oh Jesus
then an incoherent growl that sounded
like my name or the neighbors. I really could
not tell. Next, I wrote about what your love
has done to me and your incredible beauty
that starts again, my blood flowing, causing
my temperature to rise along with what is
currently between your thighs, which is
straddling me now like you're a cowgirl,
delivering the mail, riding faster and faster
until the tip of my pen explodes, filling you
up with my love as I scream out your name
causing me to go a little crazy as you keep
on milking me even after I was out of ink
watching you collapse out of breath and
spent with a smile on my chest. You look
at me and I can not believe how incredibly
gorgeous you are here as an angel from
heaven who has got me begging, then you
look right into my eyes. I can see a demon
deep inside, then I hear that growl again
and you kiss my neck. My pen fills up again
and I feel like this should be a sin as you
get on your hands and knees, look back
begging please and I continue to write
across your back, as I spank your sexy
ass it to make sure it won't go back then
when you have spent all of your wishes
meaning God and Jesus were back again
then you guided my poet's pen to a place
it has never been making me stand still
slowly getting used to it, you sigh and
breath out relaxed so I breathe in lock
your legs and begin to drive you home
as you scream out no but your body
slams back into me, which means yes,
and we come together right in the middle
then I feel my ink begin to spill pull it
out as we both shout out, shooting
it's all across your back and ass where
the last words are written as I dot my
I and cross my T and this priceless
piece of art is done lasting an eternity
in our memories that started with our
hearts creating a work of art like that of
Vincent Van Gogh on his starry night.
yes one day on some hot steamy night
I will create a masterpiece that will be
called our life as we are the very reason
that love still exists and forever we will
come and go together in all the ink
that spells love.


The end


Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
A Poet's Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

When I close my eyes