My take on Christianity, Religion, and Spiritually that nobody wants you to see.

Yeah I'm probably going to hell with this one... Forgive me father for I have sinned...

This is an emergency broadcast... 
 
My take on Christianity, Religion, and Spiritually that nobody wants you to see. 

Dancing with the so-called devil is sometimes 
something in my life that I have for one reason 
or another done very well and quite easily in 
actuality, all the while already knowing that 
even at the end of the paths that I walked and 
all roads that I have traveled, when it is time 
for me to finally leave this world and my 
human body fades away to nothing more I
know that my soul will be heaven bound for sure, 
while I do live my life to the best of my ability 
because life just is not worth living if you are
not trying everything that you and I possibly 
can so why don't we take a ride down to the 
wild side of town for my own pleasure or 
curiosity if that may be for it is my right as a 
human being to make mistakes for it is very
true that everyone once in a while needs to 
let their demons win every now and then besides
we all down here are no angels at all for they 
live up in heaven above by any rights or means 
since we are stuck down here on a chunk of rock
spinning like a  top while revolving around the sun
with no way off this planet that we call earth, so
at one time or another we all need to blow 
some much needed steam to take the pressure 
off or we would all go what they say is "postal"
but more of a reality it is like going insane, batty
cuocuo, crazy then start killing everything that
moves type of spree, that means that everyone 
everywhere at any given time, not just those few 
out there that are a matter of fact just plain 
nuts who we have already seen, and furthermore
there are no wings sprouting upon my back to 
lift me up to fly places that I have not already 
been for I believe if there were I really would
have more trouble then I ever need following 
me around the world causing hell and raising cain 
as I am out experiencing while experimenting 
on all and everything in fact on my back written
across my wings would be a tattoo that would 
read, I love sex, drugs, and rock roll so that is 
why I live the life that I lead while collecting gas,
grass, and even ass for nobody in this life or 
any other rides for free, besides don't you know
that is why man built his churches so that once 
a week after you give your hard earned money 
away to them of course, oh wait sorry "tithing" 
is what I really meant to say or giving fifty hail 
Mary's or getting down on your knees and begging
or asking He who lives high above in glory for 
your forgiveness then like magic all of your sins 
are gone washed away so that your soul will be 
set free but in fact more of a reality we all know 
that if you read all of the fine print, what it really 
means is this "you and your soul are free and clear 
to party like it is nineteen ninety-nine more and 
cause what for all into next week and beyond"
because even if it is a tad bit illegal it does not 
make it sin and that right there is something to
never forget, (go to commercial jungle) this little 
piece of poetry is jut a social reminder brought to 
you by all of my ink that spills especially when I 
am drinking beers and me the host of the new 
show on reality TV  "My take on Christianity, Religion,
 and Spiritually that nobody wants you to see ."

Amen.

Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
A Poet's Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

Old songs