A one night stand

 a one-night stand

When I said who wants to have a one-night stand just so I could write a piece of poetry all over your beautiful naked skin, I do not mean stand around all night long and talk I mean I love to do that too but that is not what kind of mood I am in so lay back and let my pen do all the talking as I spill my ink all over you starting with the first verse on your right breast so I can test to see if my words do anything at all to you as I slowly slide it so gently at first over your areola and then some more while I watch your nipples grow and become so very irresistibly deliciously erect just like my other pen gets a little jealous and hard bent on joining in with the fun and says with a little growl and a hardy as hell hey, guys, what's going on anyone want to get it on? How are you hey do not mind me, I just enjoy the view back here while coming up from behind you like this, then you feel a little extra feeling of ecstasy then as we start to sweat our breath gets very hard and wet and we all get in a rhythm as we watch your beautiful naked breast rise and fall with your every breath faster and faster and your heart feels as if it is going to burst right out of your chest as we write our souls into forever coming together in a harmony of words written by you and me to live in the memories of what love should be like, but remember that it was for just one night, but who knows maybe a falling star will shoot across the skies and we can wish for more another night or maybe every night forevermore. Poet Richard M Knittle Jr. A Poet's Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

When I close my eyes