It has been 10 years since I wrote my first book.

 "A story of one man's epic love for his son who is not of his blood."


One day I was woken up by a dream I think it was really a nightmare I was alone or so I thought, I was seeing shadows and I kept hearing voices whispering in my ear so I started listening and writing it down, I still do that today. That was ten years ago and with those words, I wrote my first book., The Battle Lost: Ryder's Birth, It was a whopping fifty-two pages each a separate piece of poetry with extremely bad grammar, misspelled words, and no punctuation I had a good friend go through it when I got it back there were so many red marks I flashed back to high school. It has been on Amazon's top ten Epic Poetry (Free) in the Kindle Store for ten years. Ryder is now eleven years old and doing awesome it really was an epic battle physically, mentally, and emotionally fought in Parker County, Texas. DNA does not matter if you love that child enough and I Proved that.

Actually, Attorney Bethel T. Zehaie Proved it, she fought a great fight with the skill and knowledge of a seasoned lawyer and the ferociousness of a lioness protecting her young with the heart of an angel.

I do not believe anyone but she would have won.

Ten years ago,

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,701 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)

#1 Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography
#1 Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages)
#2 Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Epic

As of Today, January 16th, 2024

Best Sellers Rank: #17,804 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)

#3 in Epic Poetry (Kindle Store)
#5 in Poetry About Death
#260 in 90-Minute Literature & Fiction Short Reads

The Battle Lost: Ryder's Birth Kindle Edition
by Richard M Knittle Jr. (Author)

A story of one man's epic love for his son who is not of his blood.

https://www.amazon.com/Battle-Lost-Ryders-Birth-ebook/dp/B00MSVVM0Q/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

When I close my eyes