My post have all been pretty pathetic lately

https://www.facebook.com/rknittle/posts/pfbid031FHFxtd9uXQvFHBSEpeG8TvAoWUN4M1CY38oiwtdXARa4wAqURU1gjfUfhPnBkrml?notif_id=1674009306143328&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif

My post have all been pretty pathetic lately pretty much about what I don't have or who I don't have in my life what I need to do is understand what I want from what I have to what I need, what I need is to know is what I have is already what I want and need. I'm lucky and blessed that I am 57 and still have my mom and dad who have been married 57 years not all of them great years but nevertheless, I see them every day since I have a roof over my head living in their house and food in my mouth with plenty to drink. I have four sons three of them men who are not addicts and are better than I will ever be and never been in jail and provide for their families and I am proud of them; I have a job that I get to work from home, a car that's reliable, and Ryder who surprises me every day with how hard he works in school, and the kindness in his soul I would say that I am a very blessed man who has a lot to smile about. I really should read what I write and practice what I preach and give it up to God who already gave it to me already I just need to start using it.
Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

When I close my eyes