And the moon is full again

And the moon is full again. 

If I ever had the chance to be
 alone with you anywhere in the
world at sometime no matter
when somewhere that I can read
and write how I feel about you
 and all the things I would do to
 you uh um I seem to have well
 to tell you the truth I am not
 sure what I would do for your
 absolute sheer beauty has me
 frozen right here where I stand,
 as you paralyze me with your
 sexy eyes that feel like you can
 look right through me to see
 who it is that I really am while I
 am feeling so completely
 terrified deep down inside to my
 very embarrassed soul so bad it
 does not know what to do so it
 hides its head in shame and my
 poor heart now wants to only
 skip a beat then acts real cool
 for just a few minutes then it
 pounds so hard through my
 chest it feels as if it will bust
 right out then it stops for a
 second and it starts all over
 again oh and I can usually talk
 the talk just as smooth as ice
 on a hockey puck with my lips
 softly whispering those words
 that make any woman second
 guess anyone that they maybe
 with, causing a chain reaction
 from the top of their head to
 their bottom of their woman's
 curves while they are in a heat
 of passions that runs real deep
 then we are off to bed for at
 least weekend or more but you
 have me so damn confused and
 left with out any words that I
 can use causing me to stand
 here and  stare and then stutter
 like a twelve year old boy
 finding his dad's stash of old
 playboys and seeing boobs for
 the very first time as soon as
 you walk in to the room my
 body shivers in fear causing me
 to want to turn away and run
 just as fast as I can to find my
 momma so I can try to
 understand why I am now
 sucking my thumb and she can
 tell me it will be okay just stay
 away from women like you. I
 swear you are an angel who has
 lost her way as I have never in
 my life seen such beauty ever
 come my way so If I ever had
 the chance to be alone with you
 like right now at this very
 moment I would hope and pray
that you felt the same and we
 could save our breaths by not
 saying those words you and I
 have already heard a million
 times giving us more time and
 energy for the night in which
 will just be you and me making
 love until we count three sun's
 down and the moon is full
 again.

Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
A #Poets Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

Old songs