Close my eyes

My first album named Spilled Ink is finished so to celebrate all 12 songs will have new videos and lyrics.
Close my eyes is a written collaboration of words between myself and noted Poet and songwriter Craig Burt. From the upcoming album called Spilled Ink filled with mostly poetry a little bit of music some vocals too and a lot of heart and soul. Close my eyes Written by: Richard M Knittle Jr. & Craig Burt Performed by: Douglas Haines I watch the sun come up across that clear blue Texas sky my thinkin’ of the things we had turned to rivers from my eyes I try to stop my heart just drops when the wind brings your whisper soft and dry I drift away, but I still cry All of the brightest stars are out of a perfect picture clears my doubt I contemplate. I hesitate. I won’t let go my love for you still grows and I adore you so I’m sittin’ here as time goes by healin’ slow. The pain won’t die the hurt won’t go, keeps building slow, and love just fades away. so I don’t know but I still adore you so All of the brightest stars are out a perfect picture clears my doubt I contemplate. I hesitate. I won’t let go my love for you still grows and I adore you so. Oh, I still adore you so. Richard M Knittle Jr. A Poet's Journey
SHOW LESS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help

I love you more

When I close my eyes