Eternities forever never ends.

Eternities forever never ends.
It was at least for me anyways
so very good to see you again
today, all I know is that a miss you
more every time you come around
me, because that is when I start
to have all of those feelings that
are of happiness and joy that I know
will never end for where ever it is
we are no matter who we are with
you will always have me as I shall
always have you in our hearts,
thoughts, and souls for that is where
we shall always be until the very
end, maybe even longer as friends
especially as lovers for all of those
memories will live inside us
forever but always closer than just
friends, so seeing you again is
always like the very first time that
I ever laid my eyes upon you along
with this deep unending pounding
in my chest first began as my heart
said to both me and my soul "sheshe,"
stuttering "is, this girl is the one that
we have always wanted and have
been dreaming of waiting for and it
still believes that today after all we
have been through, you know, I can
still remember when I walked into
the room and you were sitting there
in that doctor's waiting room chair
with those beautiful long tan legs
crossed like you owned the place and
cared about nothing else at all. you
were looking so damn sexy with your
long brown hair falling down across
your shoulders covering up your
beautiful breast underneath that
white tight-fitting shirt, I wanted
so bad to take you right there on
the floor but instead I needed to
excuse myself to take care of what
you did to me with every stroke of
my thoughts it got harder and
harder to breathe, then when my
Imagination had you right there
in front of me with nothing on
more to see except that beautiful
smile across your face while you
were looking straight at me while
you were down on your knees I
knew I had to have you, and from
that moment on, you would become
known in my mind as the woman
I should have taken with me into
forever and if I ever had the chance
to go back in time I
go to that very place to that beautiful
night just you and I all alone dancing
together face to face then slowly as
our lips first touched and we got our
first taste of what could have been,
I would stay there with you for
forever living in that memory over
and over and forget all l about this
time as my world be almost perfect
like a dream, we have both been
through so very much as we lived
our lives apart yet somehow always
managed to keep in touch even
when others tried to keep us apart,
we each are trying hard to live in our
own lives yet seeing the other through
another's eyes always searching for
what was lost and even though you
do not know our souls today still
dance toe to toe waiting until they
have the chance again to be reborn
so that they may begin to search
for each other and fall in love with
one another once again until another
the chapter ends then another story
begins then over and over through
eternities forever never ends.
Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
A Poet's Journey
Like
Comment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

Old songs