I want too (Song)

So Blake Sheltons new song along with Gwen Steffani is called nobody but you, so I shared it but not before it inspired me to write my own new song.    

I want too

Wow I love this new song it grabbed me and slammed me to the ground for this is
the love I was supposed to know what happened why did it pass me by what am I supposed to do now be lonely for the rest of my life?


Chorus 
Love is all I have been looking for so why can I not find it am I looking for love way to hard could it all be a big mistake should I keep searching or should I wait until it finds me. 

All I want is to feel its warm embrace
All I want is to feel her lips on mine and loves sweet taste
All I want is hear her heart beat as it starts to race
All I want is to lay love down looking face to face


Chorus 
Love is all I have been looking for so why can I not find it am I looking for love way to hard could it all be a big mistake should I keep searching or should I wait until it finds me. 

I want somebody to say I Love you
I want to say to somebody I love you too
I want to wake up to the sun shining in our face.
I want to go to bed every night with you and the stars sparkling in your eyes I want to
I want to I want to love you I want to love you for the rest of our lives.

Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
A Poet's Journey q


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

Old songs