Leave me breathless

Leave me breathless
When I said that I loved you I meant for it to last
until forever and a day for your beauty and your
smile leaves me breathless with nothing else that
I can say, your loving ways leave me full yet I am
always needing more for my life has been like I am
living in a dream since that day you walked in
through my door. I stare at you while you're asleep
and I thank God that you are mine, and I am yours
with forever to keep and even though tears will
fall it is our love and all the joy you bring into my
life why I weep. You have healed my broken heart
for now, whenever you cross my mind it skips a
beat for a love we both know we shall always keep,
as we whisper into each other's ears all the words
that we really mean, I love you more and more as
you whisper back darling I am yours and here I
stay forever for my love you will no longer need to
seek.
The days go by fast as the nights do to as we make
love to one another never are we through, our souls
who have been connected from back
in our past, as they will always seek out each other
out You and I shall always be forever we will last for
time has no meaning as we are in love waiting for no
end, hand in hand you and I with our love forevermore
we will hold each other tight until the day that we
ascend.
Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
A Poet's Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

When I close my eyes