I am in love with a fallen angel plus a bonus...

I am in love with a fallen angel


One of the saddest days that I have ever had in my
whole entire life thus far, was the day that I held the
most beautiful woman I have ever known, tightly in
my arms as she trembled against my body that was
filled with more love for her then she could ever even
imagine and it was raging inside of me with flames
smoldering like a fire burning out of control with so
much passion that she herself or even anyone else
for that matter would ever know, meanwhile a flood
of tears were falling down soaking the ground like
a bad winters storm somewhere out in the middle
of the ocean from the deep dark sadness of her big
brown sexy eyes that were reflecting all the signs of
a hidden sorrow and the shadows that were left over
of her much regretful past that seems to follow her
everywhere she now goes, as she sobbed and cried
uncontrollably which was coming from her heart that
had been badly broken into a million pieces so many
times in fact that it just may never heal again, along
with a wounded and completely lost, lonely shattered
soul who is still trembling in the fear of another extremely
painful rejection that was left by the cuts and bruises
over her entire body so much so that it can no longer
whisper all of her deep dark secrets or dance by itself
outside at midnight in the rain. While all I could do
was stand there holding on so tight feeling her warmth
pressing up against mine as a friend who has been there
for many years acting sometimes like a damn fool
so I held her just like I have so many times before never
once lying to her about anything except this time as I lied
when I told her that it would all be okay, even though I
knew deep down inside that it was going to be somehow
different this time around because I really had had not
a clue at all what will happen, as I looked down to say
that I am here to stay I am not going anywhere as I thought
if I could hold you in my arms forever I would but I could
see quite clearly the bruises across her eye along with the
cuts and scrapes and saw that she was severely beaten
like I told her was going to happen but I kept that to myself
then the once strong independent woman looked back up
at me I could also see she was looking so fragile as the
teardrops begin to fill up my eyes and then I started to
realize that I could actually feel all of her pain just as
much as she did and let me say without no lie it hurt so
bad that I started to cry, it felt as if I had died and I was \
in hell to live a life of an eternity of being beaten with a
familiar kind of brutality but I knew I was wrong I have
known her way to long this girl is no demon at all even
though she has mistakes along the way haven't we all?
it is part of being human a God given right but she was
different she has a heart and soul and a mind of her own
I truly do believe though that she is a real live fallen angel
who had fallen deep down in the abyss of evil and stricken
with an addiction of the worst kind how you ask? from a
demon dressed as another just like her in retribution for
having such a caring heart promising her all the love and
affection she has always been looking for, yet delivering
only lies and lustful sighs so she fell from God's grace and
the heavens high above us with a wild streak that I swear
grows more than any woman before her and too much for
any man to handle so much so that you need to see it to
believe it, who has lost her way back home and her wings
to fly there, I mean how else can you explain her incredibly,
intoxicating, mesmerizing sexy beauty that is oozing from
inside of her, hiding from the outside world which only sees
her looks which is like that of a beauty queen wow there is
there is no disputing that at all and the tiny little broken halo
that lays upon her head with all that messy hair, she is only
wanting to be loved like no other has been before her treated
like she is the only one for whoever holds her held harder
like I am doing now, loved longer and that means in the
bedroom and in her heart as i always have, always giving
them her everything that she possibly can and more, but yet
has only been used up, lied to, cheated on and abused all
for her incredibly sexy body, that has already been beaten,
bruised, and even bloodied, as every man she ever touches
falls madly deeply in sinful lust with her from that day until
forevermore driving them completely insane with jealousy
from a mind that can never see anything more than their
own selfish needs which means if they cannot have her all
to themselves they try to force her anyway they can, causing
her to run away again desperately searching going from man
to man trying to quench her needs. What was that? Yes I do
hear all of your whispering, you want to know everything there
is to know too, believe me, I can definitely understand, the big
question is how is it I know her so well, you see, she and I have
been friends for just about as long as I can remember, always
finding all the truths through in the many mistruths of others,
where honesty lives in each other always finding ourselves left
alone, together when there was no one left but us, who out of
sheer loneliness at one time or another who have also been
very lovers many times in the past as I too have been touched
by her as we found a mutual attraction together as best friends
would do while never judging each other in anything we may do
alone or with the other and I have come to a conclusion with
the single revelation that we have forever fallen in love but never
went insane, why you may ask? That is something I really cannot
explain, maybe I am much stronger inside of me than I ever
knew, or my mind has been opened somehow somewhere by
someone back in time or it could be that what I have always
been searching for I have already found and that I truly do
love her for more than just her looks and body, either way we
may never know, Who me, you all think that maybe I too am
a fallen angel, that may very well be, I have been told that many
times because of my son and my writing but out of all the
others that she can never see, I am the only one who is still
here beside her in whatever she may decide that am to her
and here I will always be just waiting patiently for her to finally
see that I can treat her the way she needs to be, then we can
walk hand and hand on some deserted beach with the purest
of white sand and maybe I could help this beautiful fallen
angel who fell here from heaven straighten out her little halo
and help her find her wings so she could fly back home to
heaven from where she came from in the first place, where I
already know that I will see her again someday then we could
fly just her and I away from here high above up into the
midnight skies together playing hide and seek through all the
stars shining brightly as I will too have my wings upon my back
and maybe next time I will be there to catch her before she falls
again like I have so many times before, I just wish she would
remember that night she and I held each other tight while
staring deeply into one another's eyes as we were spinning
slowly around on that hardwood floor, lost somewhere in
the outer reaches of time frozen for an eternity like a old
photograph on the wall or as if we are standing on top of an
old jewelry box where you turn the key and we danced about
listening to the music of the others beating heart while they
came together to play a melody of love and passion as if we
were the only ones left on earth or even all of the heavens
above, then just as we pulled our bodies closer our lips had
somehow came together and she took me to a place higher
than I have ever been before at a bar they called Forever, and
that my friends was the night that had I fell in love with a
beautiful fallen angel and today even after all of these many
years through all of the laughter and the tears along with so
much happiness, pain, and fear, three things have never changed
her beauty that seems to me still grows every day, our friendship
that may have faded through no fault of our own will never go
away and the love that I still and always will hold for that fallen
angel deep down in my heart and soul. What happens next?
well I truly believe that only God knows for sure. for this story
is still being written as every day a new chapter begins and I
hope and pray everyday night and day "never shall the story ever
end."



Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
a Nominated Texas Poet Laureate 2016-2020
A Poet's Journey

Here is a bonus for you, these two songs that accompany this piece of poetry which is named "I am in love with a fallen angel" are called "Savior" and "A bar named forever" both were written and modified from this piece of poetry Music and vocals are by my very good friend singer, songwriter, musician Mr. Douglas Haines.

Savior Video
https://youtu.be/lzHN6l3Qsyw

A Bar Named Forever Video
https://youtu.be/_QxNtxn9EXo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

Old songs