Just want you to know




I just want you to know that I miss you and
the love we once had more as every day
goes by, I know that they say that time will
heal all wounds and that we will eventually
move on, but it seems like all of the painful
memories of you will never fade and will
always remain in my mind ingrained in my
broken heart causing these tears that fall
when I am alone carrying thoughts of you
I know believe in our lives that true love will
come and go like the wind but if you are
lucky enough and fate is on your side that
you will meet one person who is special
over all others they will be the one you who
you will remember until your forever ends
as the love that touched you deepest either
for a very short time or maybe the one that
stays with you through all of eternity the one
that woke your sleeping soul who caused
your to never beat the same who changed
you more than any other that you will ever
seek, the one that you judge all the rest,
the one who rose above all others, and I
have found that one with you no matter
where you may now be and I want to say
from the bottom of my heart, thank you so
very much for being part of me and leaving
a piece of you with me.

Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
#Poets Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

When I close my eyes