Hallowed Ground

Hallowed Grounds

Your beauty is that of a piece of art
that will last forever and through all time
painted by the heavens above who sent
you down to be all mine, your body is a
a beautiful sculpture molded by the
angels and perfected throughout the sands of time, our love shall always be as one of this life's greatest treasures
that has ever been found, our bond that
we share together will never be broken
as it was created on hallowed grounds,
our rings we wear upon our hands are our promise until the very end, as we
promised each other a lifetime of
forevers and longer if we can,  as our faith in God who art in heaven has made
us strong and protected for all time, so
every single night I get down upon my
knees before I sleep and I thank Him for
letting me wake up every morning and
for sending an angel who is you to look
over me while letting me be yours and
that you are mine forever in love for all
of time and beyond.

Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
A #Poets Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

When I close my eyes