One day I hope

One day I hope

One day I hope that I can find the courage
to tell you how it is I really feel about
you, for you, my darling have been living
a whole other life in the subliminal reality
of my own mind late at night whenever I
close my eyes and fall asleep when I dream
about a place where all of my wishes have
come true along with my wants and desires
reserved for only me and you, where we have
always been since the dawn of time, where
we share our hearts minds and souls as I
stare at you for hours not wanting to change
anything at all about you, looking with adoring
admiration past your beauty that you let
the world see every day on the outside,
of your amazingly sexy body to who only
I can see deep down inside whenever I
look into your eyes that mesmerize while
hypnotizing my soul like you to me is a
treasure lost now found like a priceless
piece of art from the greatest of our artist
in our long history as for me, I have seen
myself the beauty that lives inside the face
you show flowing freely throughout your
body like hundred-year-old wine, for in your
heart that cares with so much love that
now overflows to your soul who whispers
secrets to only those who know you, the
very few you have let inside, as our
souls have danced together around the
stars, sun, and moon for many eons as
you will forever and always be part of
me for everything that you and I have
ever been through in the good times and
in bad, in sickness and in health while
holding the hands of each other walking
through the deepest depths of hell lost
in the darkness of each other's minds
where we found our lost and lonely souls
as we fought many wars and lost many
battles to find our way back home then
walked out into the light on the other side.
Poet Richard M Knittle Jr
A Poets Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

Old songs