Forever never ends

Forever never ends

It was at least for me anyways
so very good to see you again
today, all I know is that a miss you
more every time you are around me
because that is when I start to have
all of those feelings that are of
happiness and joy that I know will
never end for wherever it is we are
no matter who we are with you will
always have me as I shall always
have you in our hearts and souls,
until the very end, maybe no
longer lovers as those memories
will live inside of us forever but always
closer than just friends, so seeing
you again is like the very time that
I laid my eyes on you and this deep
down never-ending pounding in my
chest first started as my heart said
to both me and my soul she is the one
that we have been waiting for and it
still believes that today, I can still
Remember when I walked into the
room and you were sitting there on
that chair like you owned the place
and cared about nothing else at all.
Looking so damn sexy I wanted to
take you right there on the floor but
instead I needed to excuse myself
to take care of what you did to me
with every stroke of my thoughts it
got harder and harder to breath, then
my Imagination had you right
there in front of me with nothing
on more to see except that beautiful
smile across your face while
you were looking straight at me
while you were down on your knees
I knew I had to have you, and from
that moment on you would become
known in my mind as the woman I
should have taken with me into
forever and if I ever had the chance
to go back in time I would go to that
very place to that beautiful night just
you I all alone dancing together face
to face then slowly as our lips first
touched and we got our first taste of
what could have been, I could have
stayed there with you frozen in that very
moment for forever living in just that
memory over and over and forget
everything about this time as my
world be almost perfect like a dream,
we have both been through so very
much as we lived our lives apart yet
some how always managed to keep
in touch even when others tried to
keep us apart, we each are trying hard
to live in our own lives yet seeing the
other through another's eyes always
searching for what was lost and even
though you do not know, our souls today
still dance toe to toe waiting till they
have the chance again to be reborn so
that they may begin to search for each
other and fall in love again with one
another waiting until this chapter ends
then letting another story begin
over and over through eternities forever
never ends.

Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
A #Poets Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help

I love you more

When I close my eyes