Forevers beginning

Forevers beginning 

In all of the eternities through
forevers beginning until the ends
of all time your beauty shines as
the sun rises casting its warming
light casting out all of the darkness 
along with the many stars high
above that sparkle across the midnight
skies just like the ones I see which
capture my soul as it mesmerizes
 me when I gaze into your beautiful
eyes casting visions of you like a
beautiful bright shooting star falling
 across the milky-way way
defying all of time itself burning
 brighter then all others as if you 
were captured in a photograph
always frozen never fading away 
a gift to all who cast eyes upon you
 like a priceless diamond set in
a necklace upon flawless skin only
to be worn by a goddess or even 
a princess whose very essence is
what all fairy tales will be made of
when dreams become reality like
all of the ones that live in my mind
whenever I think of you.

Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
A #Poets Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

When I close my eyes